Time to get into that January routine!
So who else is ready for the Winter?
It’s that time of year again! It’s dark when you leave for work in the mornings and dark when you come home. You can’t hit the snooze button five times because you have to spend your morning defrosting the car, but you can always find a car parking space because nobody leaves the house 🙂
I find once the Christmas festivities are over and we’re all back to work from the Christmas break that this is when I start my routine again. That familiar routine of going to work, returning home from work, (usually there’d be a ‘go the gym’ part here but due injury I’m becoming a right little fatty lol) meeting up with the guys, spending the rest of the night cosying up in the warm binging on Seasons of Game of Thrones, Homelands or whatever takes my fancy and not leaving the house otherwise (I’ve got so many different programmes to watch this year I actually can’t wait!). I hear on the radio that most people refer to January as one of the worst months of the year, but I do quite like it, after-all it’s one of the only times you can acceptably become a hermit and turn off from the world.
This is also usually one of the best times for me to save money! I go out on a Thursday night for our Pool League and in monetary terms that’s my only luxury of expenses. I feel this year is the year for savings for me, cross your fingers for me guys and this time next year I’ll be writing a ‘Moving in to my new house’ blog (laughing out loud to myself at that sentence, ironic, but being a near-genius with numbers I’m so bad at saving money!)
I do have a thought though, maybe this year I should learn something, that will be constructive for the future, with all of this extra free time I have?? I haven’t a clue what but something that I could learn from the confines of my house, if you’ve got any ideas drop it in a comment. Also if you’ve got any good Series you recommend please do! (Currently watching Scorpion, Homelands, Pretty Little Liars < don’t judge the brothers missus watches it all the time and however repetitive it is I’m hooked haha!)
After what’s been one of the warmest December’s I’ve known the weathers really changed coming into the New Year and Jesus-Christ it is cold! I really do hope we’ll get some snow this year, I got some really cool camera lenses for my phone which I’m itching to try out, but I’m not holding my hopes up!! Which reminds me, I’m going to be getting a lot more involved with these weekly photo challenges this year, so if you like those watch this space 🙂
So … I’ve been nominated for the Liebster Award, a big thank you to https://myvaliantsoulcom.wordpress.com/ (go check her out if you’re not already a follower). This is my first award so a little green towards all of this!
MY ANSWERED QUESTIONS …
- Which emotion you would chose? Sensitivity or honesty?
Sensitivity, as honest is not always the best policy!
- Favourite movie from 80’s-90? Why?
Back to the Future, I don’t think it needs an explanation, but due to the amazing ideology in the movies and incredible cast performances.
- what would you rather choose? mountains or water?
Mountains, usually they come with some form of water type feature anyway 🙂 or is that cheating?
- The one thing that you don’t like about yourself?
My teeth …
- Dogs or cats? Why?
I don’t like either … but Cats! I’ve had both, and currently have both. And by a long stretch the cat is far less of a hindrance than the dog!
- Which book genre you would choose to write your own story for?
Either fantasy or an autobiography (because I’m that fascinating :P)
- One person that completes you and why?
Probably my mates, it’s the only place we can truly be who we are.
- What kind of people can’t be entertained by you at all? Hypocrites or liars?
Neither, time is too short and too valuable to waste ‘entertaining’ people that are merely stepping stones in your journey. This doesn’t mean it doesn’t happen, as the negative people are what truly shape us, just neither have my true attention.
- Irritating thing about you that others like?
My quick witted responses 😀
- If you are given the job to direct a movie based on a novel,what book would it be?
Harry Potter! By far my favourite novel … actually one of my favourite things period. Although, I would have it made in relation to the horrific fan theory that Harry Potter is actually in a mental home (Hogwarts) and the whole story is part of his extremely disturbing imagination.
- One word that defines you perfectly?
11 FACTS ABOUT MYSELF…
- I’m a speed freak when it comes to cars and motor vehicles!
- I’m rather tall, coming in around 6’4.
- My music taste is extensively varied, from Bach – Slipknot – Nas, pretty much all basis are covered!
- My main goal in life is to own a helicopter with a pilots license 😀
- I’m a massive follower of Manchester United Football Club!
- I’m one of the worst morning persons you’ll ever meet LOL
- I had the potential to become a mathematical genius, but I chose the life-style of women and crime 😉
- I laugh at my own jokes more than other people do, but that’s just because I’m hilarious!!!!
- If there were one person I could meet, dead or alive, it would be Eminem.
- I meditate, and I would recommend meditation in any form to EVERYONE!
- I’m a bit of a gym freak, usually between 3-5 times a week. This allows me to eat all of the cr**py food I want :P!!
MY QUESTIONS TO YOU…
- What is your favourite place/country and why?
- If you were to choose a dinner date with any 3 people (past and present) who would they be?
- How do you achieve your “you” time?
- Why did you start blogging and when?
- What is your main goal/aim in life?
- What is your favourite thing about yourself?
- Who is your favourite blogger so far?
- What is your favourite aspect of season and time? (e.g. winter/summer/day/night)
- What is your greatest fear?
- What was the last picture you took? (phone or camera etc)
- If you could wake up in the body of any person for a day, who would you choose, why, and what would you do?